I was on the computer when I smelled comet. I thought that was weird and went to investigate. These pictures show what I found. They had spilled a nearly full container of comet all over the floor! Aidan had undone the locks on the cabinet and I’m sure he was the instigator of this mess. He thought it was quite fun to slide around the kitchen on the stuff. I grab the camera and took a few pictures before thinking that the comet could be poisonous and I better call poison control. I strip the twins and strap them into their highchairs. Clean them off to prevent them getting any more of it in their mouth and of course I then couldn’t find the number for poison control. So, I called my neighbor who gave me the number. I called them and they said that since they likely only ingested a little bit it likely would have no effect. But that they might vomit in the next hour or so. Then I start the huge job of cleaning up the mess. Of course this all happened right before lunch, so the kids were all hungry. I had to get them lunch and try to get the kitchen cleaned all at the same time. We had to mop the floor about five times to get all the comet residue off of it. At least none of them got sick!