I’ve been working all day to get the new park stickers off to the printers. I finally declared them finished and sent them off! Of course that was after I spent hours working on them to get it just right. They are so cute! I learned all about custom color profiles on photoshop while working on these stickers. I couldn’t get the bright blue to stay bright blue when converting it from RGB to CMYK. It kept coming out a muted purple instead. After some internet searching, I found a color profile that worked perfectly. I didn’t think I was the first person to have this problem and luckily, I wasn’t and someone else had already solved the problem.
I also got my Twins Fonts paper re-order in blue and pink and ordered it in purple and red as well. I am also having it run on vellum, which I think is going to look so cool! I can’t wait to get it all back from the printer. Hopefully, they will have the proofs ready for my approval tomorrow.
Now all I need to do is finish up the design for the new background paper and I’ll be all set with my new products for ACCI. I would like to have a new header paper, but I’m not sure I can get it done by July.